Brother quotes : Brothers have a special kinship unlike any other. With these quotes about brothers, you may focus on the amazing link between brothers. The brother’s sayings might be utilised as a birthday card, an Instagram caption, a text message, or simply for fun. Here Is Little Brother Quotes, Baby Brother Quotes, I Love My Brother Quotes, Funny Brother Quotes.
Remember your brother’s birthday. We have the most beautiful collections for you. Please see these Birthday Wishes For Brother.
1. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”—Vietnamese Proverb
2. Brother, you are one-of-a-kind and I’m lucky to be your siblin
3. “Brothers and sisters separated by distance, joined by love”—Chuck Danes
4. “A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.”—Unknown
5. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.”—Hesiod
6. “Nothing can stop me from loving my brother.”—Brandy Norwood
7. “My brother is my best friend.”—Erinn Smart
8. “Brothers are what best friends can never be.”
9. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
10. “Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.”
11. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
More Best Quotes:
12. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” – Abu Bakr
13. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
14. “Happiness is having a younger brother who is taller than you.”
15. “Some people don’t believe in heroes. But they haven’t met my brother.”—Unknown
16. “A little sister looks up to her big brother all through her life.”—Catherine Pulsifer
17. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”—Anonymous
18. “A brother is a friend given by nature.”—Ernest Legouve
19. “Brothers aren’t simply close; brothers are knit together.”—Robert Rivers
20. If your brother is your BFF, send him these funny friendship quotes, too.
21. “There’s no buddy like a brother.”—Unknown
22. “There is no love like the love for a brother. There is no love like the love from a brother.”—Astrid Alauda
23. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.”—Marc Brown
24. “It takes two men to make one brother.”—Israel Zangwill
25. “My mother was nuts. My father was boring. My older brother was funny.”—Penny Marshall
26. “Because brothers don’t let each other wander in the dark alone.”—Jolene Perry
27. “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.”—Anna Quindlen
28. “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” —Susan Scarf Merrell
29. “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.”—Gregg Levoy
30. “Once a brother, always a brother, no matter the distance, no matter the difference and no matter the issue.”—Byron Pulsifer
31. “I had a brother who was my savior, made my childhood bearable.”—Maurice Sendak
32. “The happiest days of my youth were when my brother and I would run through the woods and feel quite safe.”—Rachel Weisz
33. “Brother, may it inspire you to know when I need a daily boost, I remember the days of yesterday and the laughter we had as children.”—Robert Rivers
34. “The best thing about having four big brothers is you always have someone to do something for you.”—Chloe Moretz
35. “Dear big brother, you may be part of my family, but I will always consider you a friend.”—Catherine Pulsifer
36. “How do people make it through life without a brother?”—Unknown
37. “Being his real brother, I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.”—Michael Morpurgo.
38. “Without my big brother I probably literally wouldn’t be here.”—Mikey Way
39. “After a girl is grown, her little brothers—now her protectors—seem like big brothers.”—Terri Guillemets
40. “The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother—and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.”—Winston Pendelton
41. “God blesses him who helps his brother.”—Abu Bakr
42. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”—Jane Austen
43. “The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.”—Richard Bach
44. “I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.”—Sarah Wynter
45. “Baby brothers are small. Baby brothers are cute. But they can be a pain, and that is the truth.”—Shelia Sweeny Higgingson
Birthday Quotes for Brother
46. There’s nothing as special as a brother’s bond. Happy birthday brother!
47. Happy Birthday to my very first friend, my brother!
48. Happy Birthday, it is an honor to call you brother!
49. Wishing my big brother a big happy birthday!
50. My sweet brother. I love you just as much now as I did when I first saw you. Happy birthday.
51. Having you as my brother is the best gift anyone could ever ask for, and it’s not even my birthday!
52. Thank you for always inspiring me to be the best person I can be. Happy birthday.
53. I love you more than words can say, today as much as any other day! Happy birthday bro.
54. Our bond becomes stronger with every passing year, so I’m wishing you an extra special birthday today.
55. The world is a much better place because you’re in it. Many happy returns on your special day.
56. A thousand “happy birthdays” wouldn’t be enough to convey my love for you!
57. I am the luckiest person in the world to have a best bud and brother in one single package. Thanks for being you! Baby Brother Quotes
58. May your birthday be filled with blessings, good cheer, and good company.
59. Though the sun will one day stop burning, I am lucky enough that my love for you will last until infinity.
60. You’ve been here for me for my whole life so far, and I trust that you will remain there forever too. Happy birthday.
Cute Brother Quotes From Sister
61. “A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.” — Elizabeth Fishel
62. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” — Marc Brown
63. “Big sisters are the crab grass in the lawn of life.” — Charles M. Schulz
64. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.” — Unknown
65. “A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion C. Garretty
66. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.” — Unknown
67. “What strange creatures brothers are!” — Jane Austen
68. “Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.” — Unknown
69. “We came into the world like brother and brother; And now let’s go hand in hand, not before one another.” — William Shakespeare
70. “A ministering angel shall my sister be.” — William Shakespeare
71. “God blesses him who helps his brother.” — Abu Bakr
72. “What’s the good of news if you haven’t a sister to share it?” — James DeVries
73. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” — Hesiod
74. “There’s no better friend than a sister.” — Mary Engelbreit
75. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.” — Unknown
Related: Selfish Quotes
Friend Like Brother Quotes
76. “We must live together as brothers or perish together as fools.” ― Martin Luther King Jr.
77. My friend is my brother, just born to a different family.
78. Some friends are brothers who find each other.
79. I know my friend will always be there like a true brother.
80. A brother not born of blood can still be a brother in every other way.
81. Brothers in spirit a bond forever unbroken.
82. “My brother is my only best friend. No one can replace him.” – Anonymous
83. “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
84. “Brothers are what best friends can never be.” – Anonymous
85. “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
86. He felt like a brother of mine, but not at all like my actual brother. He seemed like someone I’d always know even if I never saw him again. – Author: Cheryl Strayed
87. I love you. Not like a sister loves a brother or like a friend loves a friend. I love you like a really drunk guy loves the best girl ever – Author: John Green
88. “We came into the world like brother and brother; and now, let’s go hand in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
Funny Brother Quotes
89. Brotherhood – man’s oldest competition.
90. My brother is my best friend until he tells on me. Then, he’s my worst enemy.
91. My brother is my partner in crime. Until we get caught… then, he did it!
92. They say “older is wiser,” but I’ve yet to see you demonstrate that as a fact!
93. Little brothers are like bop bags. You hit ’em, and they keep bouncing back for more.
94. He might have a big mouth, but he’s still my little brother.
95. Little brothers prove that sequels are never as good as the original version of something.
96. Bigger isn’t always better, case in point, my big brother.
97. If I were lit, you would tell – that’s why you’re my lit-tell brother!
98. The only thing big about my big brother is his ego! ( Baby Brother Quotes )
99. Giving you the coolest big sibling ever was my single, best gift to you in life. You’re welcome.
I Love My Brother Quotes
101. “I always fight with my brother, but this is our kind of “I love You”
102. “Who needs a superhero when you have an amazing brother to support you always.”
103. “Your brother will never say he loves you but he loves you more than anyone else in this world.”
104. “My brother may not always be at my side, but he is always in my heart!”
105. “Bro, no matter what life throws at us, I’ve always got your back.”
106. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”
107. Hands in hands or miles apart, Sister and brothers always connected by heart.”
108. “Brothers don’t hit each other, they just high-five on face.” Baby Brother Quotes
109. “The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Love you Brother.”
110. “There can be on better companion than a brother. There can be no better friend than a sister.”
Little Brother Quotes
111. Younger brothers always have a special place in their sibling’s heart.
112. Older siblings always feel the need to protect little brothers.
113. A little brother is your biggest fan. ( Baby Brother Quotes )
114. Little brothers always want to be like their older brothers.
115. A tag-along, little brothers want to be with their older brother.
116. Little brothers are sweet innocents who adore their older brothers.
117. Older brother pave the way for little brothers.
118. Little brothers have older siblings to look out for them.
119. Little brothers are like angels who haven’t sprouted their wings.
120. Little brothers just want to be included
Baby Brother Quotes
121. My baby brother is cute, but very messy.
122. A baby brother is a blessing.
123. Caring for a baby brother strengthens that sibling bond.
124. A baby brother wiggles into your heart and takes up permanent residence.
125. A baby brother means less sleep, crying, diaper changes, and more love.
126. A baby brother eventually grows up to be your friend.
127. A baby brother is a loyal ally for life. ( Baby Brother Quotes )
128. A baby brother must be taught the ways of siblings.
129. A baby brother will always have sibling protectors.
130. A baby brother is a joy.
Enjoy More: Funny Whatsapp DP