280+ Best Badass Quotes to Inspire Your Life (Men, Women, Girls, Love, Humor, war, savage ): Hello there, friends! Are you seeking for some incredible badass quotes? You will require a unique set of descriptions for your images on the social networking site. Indeed, these badass one-liners depict you as a tough or uncompromising individual.
Fearless Quotes From Badasses: A villain is evil by definition, and a hero is good, but one thing they both may be is badass. There are badass villains like the Joker and badass heroes like Batman, and both are worshipped solely for their badassery. Because being a badass motivates you.
So we’ve compiled the best collection of badass quotes to help you boost your inner badass warrior; read on and conquer:
Best Badass Quotes
1. “Hunt or be hunted”- from House of Cards
2. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Maya Angelou
3. “The greatest war is between time and patience.” –Leo Tolstoy
4. “I think, therefore I’m single.”-Liz Winston
5. “The best is the enemy of the good.” – Voltaire
6. “Bitches get stuff done.” – Tina Fey
7. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
8. “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
9. “Don’t wish it were easier, wish you were better.” – Jim Rohn
10. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” –Theodore Roosevelt
11. “Sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am”- Harvey Specter
12. “Passion first, and everything else will fall into place.” – Holly Holm
13. Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Dr. Robert Schuller
14. “We become what we think about.” – Earl Nightingale
15. “Choose people who lift you up.” — Michelle Obama
Badass quotes of all time
16. “I think my goal is a goal, and not all my goals are pretty.” – Alex Morgan
17. The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
18. The dream that doesn’t scare you is not a big dream.
19. “Passion first, and everything else will fall into place.”-Holly Holm, MMA fighter
20. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ― Confucius
More Best Quotes:
21. “If your dreams don’t scare you, they are not big enough.” – Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
22. “Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.” – Og Mandino
23. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
24. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
25. “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living?” – Bob Marley
26. “If you wanna fly you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.” – Toni Morrison
27. “Whether You Think You Can Or Think You Can’t, You’re Right.” – Henry Ford
28. “Do today what others won’t and achieve tomorrow what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
29. “Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” – Yoda
30. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
Best badass quotes
31. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sils
32. “Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.” – Mike Tyson
33. “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – André Gide
34. “Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.” – Og Mandino
35. “Remember no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
36. “Fall seven times. Stand up eight.” – Ancient Japanese Proverb
37. “Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” – Gloria Steinem
38. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.” – George Addair
39. “Too weird to live, and too rare to die.” – Hunter S. Thompson
40. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
41. “It takes skill to be real.” – Tupac Shakur
42. “It’s kind of fun to do the impossible.” – Walt Disney
43. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
44. “Never let success get to your head, never let failure get to your heart.” – Maurice Lavelle
45. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
Famous badass quotes
46. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
47. “If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all?” – Joe Namath
48. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Dr. Robert Schuller
49. “I will go anywhere as long as it is forward.” – David Livingston
50. “You create opportunities by performing, not complaining.” – Muriel Siebert
51. “The question isn’t who is going to let me: it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
52. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
53. “The best way out is always through.” – Robert Frost
54. “If you can’t outplay them, outwork them.” – Ben Hogan
55. “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.” – Eric Thomas
56. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
57. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
58. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
59. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
60. “Never interrupt someone doing what you said couldn’t be done.” – Amelia Earhart
61. “The best revenge is to live on and prove yourself.” – Eddie Vedder
62. “Do today what others won’t and achieve tomorrow what others can’t.” – Jerry Rice
63. “It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.” – Howard Ruff
64. “It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees.” – Emiliano Zapata
65. “Tis better to keep quiet and be thot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.” – Dr. Arthur Burns
66. “Bravery is not a quality of the body. It is of the soul.” – Mahatma Gandhi
67. “Don’t sweat the petty things and don’t pet the sweaty things.” – George Carlin
68. “I got my own back.” – Maya Angelou
69. “I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
70. “Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing.” – Benjamin Franklin
71. “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” – Aristotle
72. “If you don’t like the road you’re walking, start paving another one.” –Dolly Parton
73. “Either I will find a way, or I will make one.” – Philip Sidney
74. “Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” – Frank Zappa
75. “Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.” – Henry Rollins
76. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” – Russell Warren
77. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
78. “Push that snooze button and you’ll end up working for someone who didn’t.” – Eric Thomas
79. “Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?” – Mr. Blonde, “Reservoir Dogs”
80. “They laugh at me because I’m different. I laugh at them because they are same.” – Arthur Fleck
Rough Badass Quotes
81. “I’m not here to live up to your expectations and you’re not here to live up to mine.” – Bruce Lee
82. “There is one rule, above all others, for being a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet.” –Robert Jordan
83. “Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
84. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” – Sophia Bush
85. “We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.” – Charles Bukowski
86. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
87. “It’s your place in the world; it’s your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.” – Mae Jemison
88. “Certain things catch your eye, but pursue only those that capture the heart.” – Ancient Indian Proverb
89. “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
90. “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you’ll be successful.” – Eric Thomas
91. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
92. “You Are Never Too Old To Set Another Goal Or To Dream A New Dream.” – C.S. Lewis
93. “I can be changed by what happens to me. But I refuse to be reduced by it.” – Maya Angelou
94. “A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.” – John A. Shedd
95. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but seeing with new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
96. “Tell the negative committee that meets inside your head to sit down and shut up.” – Ann Bradford
97. “I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned.” – Richard Feynman
98. “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.” – Mark Twain
99. “Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild yourself the way you wish you had been all along.” – Rae Smith
100. “If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.” – Steve Jobs
More Quotes Captions:
101. “You have the freedom to be yourself, your true self, here and now, and nothing can stand in your way.” – Richard Bach
102. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
103. “And the time came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” – Anais Nin
104. “The three most harmful addictions are heroin, carbohydrates, and a monthly salary.” – Nassim Nicholas Taleb
105. “Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.” – Jamie Paolinetti
106. “I would rather have questions that can’t be answered than answers that can’t be questioned.” – Richard Feynman
107. “Just when you think it can’t get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can’t get any better, it can.” – Nicholas Sparks
108. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
109. “What You Lack In Talent Can Be Made Up With Desire, Hustle And Giving 110% All The Time.” – Don Zimmer
110. “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” – Van Gogh
111. “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Seuss
112. “A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.” – Mahatma Gandhi
113. “When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.” – Kay-Marie Fletcher
114. “Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.” – Larry Winget
115. “Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
116. “I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be.” – Ken Venturi
117. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
118. “The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science.”– Albert Einstein
119. “Let the refining and improving of your own life keep you so busy that you have little time to criticize others.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
120. “We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” – Plato
121. “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” -Martin Luther King Jr.
Badass Quotes for Guys
122. Be like a drug, let them die for you.
123. Rules are for sheep.
124. Live for a cause not for applause.
125. Be badass quotes with a good ass.
126. Turn your scars into stars.
127. Be you. Let the world adjust.
128. Be yourself, you’re not born to impress anyone.
129. Once I’m gone, I’m gone, I’ll never return into your life.
130. Every girl is beautiful, It just take the right filter to see it.
131. I got a good heart but this mouth.
132. I’m simple to understand. Like quantum physics.
133. I look back for a good view.
134. I know the way to entertain myself.
135. Life is a soup and I am a fork.
136. Don’t play the odds, play the man” -Suits.
137. Chase success, not girls.
138. I am a sure thing.
139. Prove yourself to yourself, not others.
140. “Duty is the essence of manhood.” -George S. Patton
141. Giving a dang doesn’t really go with my outfit.
142. In me you can find an angel, beast and madman.
143. Sometimes, I want to give up. Then I think there are many people to prove wrong.
144. Three things define me: Small circle, loyal and never screw over.
145. In my world I have my words and balls. Do not want to break anybody.
146. My preference is to live large and take charge.
147. I have committed some sins but I am not a devil.
148. Someone shits and giggles, and then everything shits and giggles.
149. I was born late to discover the Earth, however, born early to discover the galaxy.
150. Whatever comes in a man mind, believe it can be achieved.
151. We become what we think.
152. Failing in life, makes you strong to hold your success.
153. Two important days in life: when we are born and why we are born.
Badass Quotes for Girls
154. “Princess? “No bitch, I’m the queen. “
155. “Who run the world? Do you know? Girls.”
156. Do you know who runs the world? Girls
157. Women holds power to fight and do sacrifice in life.
158. Women are small and fragile apart from that their power is immeasurable.
159. It is Hard to fight in the siege.
160. I am a hell raiser not humanitarian.
161. People call me feminist while listening m statement that distinguishes me from doormat.
162. “As the shit becomes deep I smile and buy higher heels.”
163. “The strongest person in our family is my mother.”
164. In my family very strong person is my mother.
165. Some people who feel threatened by a strong women.
166. Women cannot control her body, has no right to call her free.
167. I am limit myself, come out with excellence.
168. Emerging strong women with her beauty goes hand in hand.
169. Girls should regard themselves as adjectives not nouns.
170. My idea for feminism is self-determination.
171. No longer want to protect our health by extinguishing fire in us.
172. God made men and women equal, why society differs.
173. You will never find heart of a woman in man arms.
174. Why a girl can be smart without explanations?
175. A woman not meant for only wanting pleasures.
176. “Ask a man if you want something and ask a woman if you want something done.”
177. “Bitches get stuff done.” -Tina Fey
178. “Emerging strong women with her beauty makes her perfect.”
179. “Is there anyone who found women’s mind and soul?”
180. “Self-determination should be first priority for feminism.”
181. “Without your consent, there is no one who can make you feel inferior.”
182. “If God made men and women equal, then why society differs?”
183. “Well-behaved women rarely make history.”
184. “A woman should not be meant for only wanting pleasures.”
185. “Stop study me, you won’t graduate!”
186. “A woman with a voice is called a strong woman.”
187. “I am a woman phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.” -Maya Angelou
188. “Women are the real architects of society.”
189. “Some women fear the fire while others just become one!”
190. “I use the negativity to fuel the transformation into a better me.” -Beyoncé
191. “Ladies get stuff done.” -Tina Fey
192. “If it is not a fit place for women, it is unfit for men to be there.” -Sojourner Truth
193. “You are allowed to be both a masterpiece and a work in progress simultaneously.” -Sophia Bush
194. “Never retract, never explain, never apologize. Just get things done and let them howl.” -Nellie McClung
195. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Maya Angelou
196. “Well-behaved women seldom make history.” -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
197. “Find out who you are and do it on purpose.” -Dolly Parton
198. “A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.” –Melinda Gates
199. I choose myself without any consolation.
200. “Nobody here dies a virgin, life messes with everybody.”
Badass Quotes About Life
201. “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” -Bruce Lee
202. “Be original and let the world copy you.”
203. “You are responsible for what you say and do. You are not responsible for whether or not people freak out about it.”― Jen Sincero
204. “No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself.” -Seneca
205. “No matter where you’re from, your dreams are valid.” – Lupita Nyong’o
206. “Birds born in cages usually think that flying is an illness.”
207. “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.” -Theodore Roosevelt
208. “Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear.”
209. “Have the desire to success more than the fear of failure makes you successful in life.”
210. “Wherever you are now, keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”
211. “You should know the reason why you are doing these things in life.”
212. “The best revenge to live life is to prove yourself.”
213. “Instead of crying on what happened, find a reason to smile on it.”
214. “The one who speaks the truth is the most hated person in the world.”
215. “Good friends, good books, and ideal sleep are the ideal things to live a perfect life.”
216. “First change yourself, then see the world. You will see a new world.”
217. “The best way to cross the ocean is to have the courage to lose the sight of the shore.”
218. “Life is a bitch. You’ve got to go out, kick-ass, and conquer the life.”
219. Best Badass Quotes about wars
220. Never let your enemies to know about your moves.
221. Your silence is the best way to judge your enemy.
222. Definitely, I will win this war.
223. Be ready for the war, to seek peace.
224. If someone stands against you, fight like a fighter to defeat.
225. War is about young men dying and old men just talking.
226. Move backward to avoid war, if gets started then never move back an inch.
227. You can find a way always. ( Badass one liners )
228. Do not let to tell your enemy about your secure area.
229. You can get anything you shot that includes nothing.
230. You and the enemy are in a range.
231. The incoming fire gets its own right way.
232. Enemy attacks on occasions: You are ready for them, or not ready for them.
233. Make it for the enemy to get in and even you will not get out.
234. Avoid drawing the fire that irritates everyone around you.
235. Enemy diversion makes you to avoid you their main attack.
236. Avoid the conspicuous fire.
237. Easy way always mined. ( Best Badass Quotes about wars )
238. Essential aspect in the war is teamwork.
239. You have walked into an ambush if your attack goes well.
Best Badass Quotes about Love
240. “Stay away from people who make you feel like you’re too hard to love and be loved.”
241. “I think, therefore I’m single.” -Liz Winston
242. “Waste my life arguing with you is not my wish, as I have a finite amount of life.”
243. “You need good luck while falling in love.”
244. “Love never dies, as we murder it brutally.”
245. “Love cannot save you from your own fate.”
246. “Two things you should always avoid: being fooled by a kiss and kissed by a fool.”
247. “A weak man can’t get the love of a woman, because he even doesn’t know what to do with that woman.”
248. “I have learned not to worry about love, but to honor it’s coming with all my heart.” -Alice Walker
249. “Always keep hope for love, pray for true love, but never put your life on hold for love.”
250. You should know why you are doing this thing in life.
251. I stand in front of god to thank for what I got from him.
252. Sometimes, I create scenes, this does not I am crazy.
253. I listen, I smile, I agree! Then I just do…what I really what to do!
254. Life is about creating you, not finding yourself.
255. Ideals thing for a perfect life is good friends, good books and ideal sleep.
256. Prove yourself is the best revenge to live.
257. Dream big that can scare you while your awaken.
258. If you want to see the world, so change you.
259. Born originals, do not copy.
260. Comfort murders you passion soul, walking to a grinning funeral.
270. Never cry on what happened, find reason to smile on it.
280. Never give up in your life. ( Badass Quotes about Life )
281. I will go there, where these waves take me along. ( badass savage quotes )
282. Forgiving your enemies, that is best way to realize their mistakes.
283. You never take, and then you miss 100 shots in your life.
More to read: ‘Star Trek’: Photos Of The Original Cast